Golf Outing and Event Planning Services
“Where Red Carpet Hospitality & Green Carpet Golf Meet”
Executing a flawless golf event involves time and detailed planning to ensure the ultimate experience. Our Event Services Group can help you with all or part of the planning process. With our group’s combined years of experience in the hospitality, golf and event planning business, we will work with you to ensure a winning event for all!
We work with corporate and hotel concierges and meeting planners to assist them in planning golf outings or recommending courses. We’ve worked with well-known hotels such as the Drake, Swissotel and Westin. Many times our hotel contact will put us in touch with the meeting planner to assist them. Combining business with pleasure is the name of the game for so many companies these days. We visit and/or play the courses we recommend and experience the services and amenities offered.
- Research golf courses according to client’s needs and provide 2-4 course options based on requirements. Will provide a final proposal based on budget, course selection, food & beverage needs, amenities, etc. (A $250 non-refundable deposit is required to begin the
process, which is deducted from the final cost of the event.)
- Advance coordination of all golf course arrangements (including deposits), food and beverage requirements, transportation and payment arrangements, equipment rental,
- Day-of services can include on-site services to coordinate set-up and/or changes with the golf course, clients or transportation company. We can also provide registration services
upon arrival if necessary.
- Follow-up services include billing and payment of services to golf course, club rental and transportation companies as required. (Transportation and club rental are extra
- Work with the course to set-up contests (long drive, closest to pin, etc.), prize selection, arrangement of welcome gifts for each golfer, and purchase of logo items, etc. (Prizes
and gifts are a separate expense.)
- Concierge-type services for non-golfers that could be specialized to the interests and desires of the group. Arrange for a clinic for non-golfers to learn the sport or a putting
contest for fun.
- Administrative services to include sending out your mailing and follow-up responses. If you need special reply cards with logos or graphic design work, we can provide that also.
- Other services based on client’s needs